Thursday, November 25, 2010

Cheaters Win ...wheee =)

Cheaters Never Win and Winners Never Cheat, but let me reverse…cheaters win and cheaters cheat..wheheehe..

As far as I’m not concern this is a things that relates to Cheats S30SCI Movie, the word is a little bit weird but believe me, you will get used into it. The above phrase is not a deception but rather an I opener that cheating is part of winning, and if you will told me you don’t cheat ever since you were born..wheee ahhh…are u a saint?
Hehehe..Kidding, because you cheat even in a very single point of your life, you cheat in your friends, gf’s and bf’s and you cheat in Dota and your other computer games.

Cheats S30SCI Movie is a tactic on how to win the game simple and easy, wait maybe you do forget that life is easy only if you are good on knowing how to make it. Cheats S30SCI Movie is not just a word related to cheat, it also deals with movies and more.
Do you get me? Well I can’t concentrate well because they are so noisy in here…I’ll write more things about Cheats S30SCI Movie when they keep quit. =)

1 comment: